Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A New Short Week

It is the start of another week, but one without a Monday! (that is always good) Some spoiled little dog woke me up at 5 to go out, so now I am pretty much unable to sleep so I am here working and about to get ready for school.
The past week has been fairly challenging to me. I know they will be conducting walkthroughs, but I never feel prepared enough. I have to learn social studies to teach it and it feels like I am barely getting anything accomplished, especially with Class 3. I am guessing it is because I am out of my comfort zone and I expect them to know so many things they don't (of course they didn't in 7th either). I am sure I will get the hang of things, but it seems to be taking longer than I thought. I am getting into real material and hopefully this will make me feel more at ease! Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment