Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Up and At 'Em!

I am up early and want to go in by 6:30 or so when the building opens. I am most productive in the morning, so I think I can get everything together by that time. I feel rushed and overwhelmed right now, but once I get into real content, maybe that will subside!
I have a block that is really testing me. They are ok the first hour, but go nuts after they are in a little while. I now sympathize more with the 2 hour teachers from last year now!I really do believe that it has to do with them being in one place for 2 whole hours!
Social studies is still not my thing and it is kind of tough to get both taught in such a small window of time to be honest. I wonder if I would make the same decision if I had known that this would be my school year. I don't know what the future brings, but hopefully, I get into the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment