Saturday, August 6, 2011

School Starts Monday

School starts Monday and I am no where near having my classroom finished. I went in and did some work a few days, especially today! It was pretty hot and I just couldn't stay too long. All that lifting and moving of things gave me a back ache and I didn't want to pull anything before school starts back! I have a lot of ideas of things I want to do and know the things I need to do...I just need to DO! I want to go back today, but I don't know if I will. I will call tomorrow to get in the building at least tomorrow and get those things I need to get done before the kids come done.

I felt like an idiot when I went to hook up my Promethean Board! I used to know how to do all that but it just didn't happen. The wires weren't like the way I used to bag my wires and the hook ups were slightly different so I just put that on hold....I'm going to...(GASP) ASK FOR HELP! Maybe I can get it going by then!

I still haven't felt like I am at home yet! All of the staff and people who I have met are wonderful and very welcoming. I guess I was set in one place so long that it is hard to come to grips with starting over. I guess I can try to be myself and be at ease...who KNOWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment